Deploying your packaged app to your environment
$ insites deploy <environment_name> [options]
$ insites deploy staging
A command that deploys changes made to app.
-h, --help. It will display help command.
-f, --force. It will force deploy to environment.
<purpose>. It will deploy using purpose of project.
--ignore-quality. It will remove linting process during deployment.
- Checks App directory
- Lints JS Files
- Checks if environment is existing
- Checks if purpose is existing
- Validations for deployment
- Performs Linting process of CSS, JS, and TS files
- Gets current branch
- Performs git status, gitadd, commitViaCMZ, git pull --rebase and git push
- Deploy changes to Marketplace
Validations for deployment
- Validates user to enter what type of commit they are deploying
- Validates user to enter scope of their change
- Validates user to enter description of change
- Validates user to enter longer description of change
- Validates user to specify if there are any breaking changes
- Validates user to specify if changes will affect any open issues
- You cannot deploy by purpose if there are more than 2 instances with the same purpose.