Latest News in Insites CLI
Released Date: March 1, 2019
- Removed installation of Insites Admin/Core on
- Removed system field migration
- New command:
insites admin --user-add "firstname.lastname@example.org"sets an email as Insites Admin User
insites savecommand not saving changes on first run.
Released Date: November 9, 2018
- Display success message when linting JS and CSS files with force option
- Update file name on graphQL query in seeding system fields and setting email address as administrator.
- Close node process when detecting that git is not completely initialised.
- Rechange description of deploy command.
Released Date: October 31, 2018
- insites compile --scss. A command that compiles SCSS code to CSS code. Includes linting of SCSS code before compiling into CSS code.
- insites admin --set [email]. A command that sets user email as an administrator for insites admin.
- insites deploy [environment_name] --ignore-quality. A command that removes lint process when deploying to the environment.
- Logs in tree format for readability. This gives the user an idea on what is currently happening in the automating process.
- Deployment with lint process. Simply saying, you cannot deploy if the lint process fails. This is to help maintain proper coding practices for developers.
- insites new: Added auto setup of user’s email to administrator role, data migration for system fields, and initial commit to empty repository.
Released Date: October, 2018
- insites lint:scss. A command that lints SCSS files located in /src/stylesheets.
- insites build. A command that Minifies and bundles JS files in your project.
- Deployment with git process. Automatically commits and pushes work in the given repository during deployment.
- Enables user to change their target linting path by editing insites-config.json file.
- Added linter results in json format located in ./insites/linter_results/ folder directory
- Auto install of missing app dependencies during installation.
Released Date: September, 2018
- insites lint:css. A command that lints CSS files located in marketplace_builder/assets/styles/app.
- insites lint:ts. A command that lints Typescript files in located /src/app.
- insites lint:html. A command that lints html files in your current directory.
- insites lint:js. A command that lints JS files located in marketplace_builder/assets/scripts/app.
- insites setup-local. A command that installs bundler modules and setups development libraries and linters.
- insites new: Checks if entered repository is empty or not, Checks validity of email and website url.
- insites deploy [purpose]. Enables user to deploy using purpose of project.
Released Date: August, 2018
- insites new [project_name]. A command that creates marketplace-kit app, initialise git, install dependencies and download Insites admin.
- insites check. A command that checks if app requirements are existing.
- insites deploy [environment_name]. A command that deploys changes made to app.
- insites config. A command that displays app configuration.
- insites save. Commits and Push changes made to the repository.