Published on July 23, 2021, updated on September 23, 2021
Getting Started with templates
- Login in Partner Portal and go to Marketplace.
- Search for Insites Website Template or Go to this link
- Select an instance then Choose Instance.
- Before installing the module, you have an option to not have seed data on the migration in your instance by setting the seed_data value to false in Template Values . You can also set the Google Maps API Key here by adding a value (Google API key) on google_maps_api_key. Note that leaving it blank will not create or update your google maps api key (e.g.: Google API Key is already set up on your instance).
- Click Deploy and the migration and module installation will run.
Setting up Payment Gateway
The Insites Ecommerce Template has checkout processing features that needed to configure a payment gateway.
Payment gateway options are dependent on what payment modules you have installed. As of release,
Insites only have Stripe payment (insites_stripe module).
After installing Insites Stripe Module to your instance, you can login to your IIA Dashboard. From there you can navigate to -> Integrations -> Stripe and add the keys that your Stripe account has provided (either Live or Test). Just make sure that the correct keys (Test or Live) are being used by looking at the toggle at the bottom.
Setting Initial Global Content
Google API key, and other migration data NOT is required. BUT, prior to the developer starting the project, these API keys and global content values are sourced & provided by the project manager to the developer.
- If the Google Maps API Key is not set up during module installation, login to your IIA -> Integrations -> Google Maps and add a Google Maps API Key.
- Content images and addresses are NOT part of data migrated due to limitations & current Insites implementation. So these are setup / uploaded via IIA dashboard.
- To add content images, go to IIA -> Database, choose any of these databases that has images:
d. Homepage Slider
e. Page Header
Click Item, start adding images by editing the item. Go to the Media section and Image. This will automatically generate a Desktop, Mobile, OG Images and List View version of the image depending on the database.
- To add addresses, go to IIA -> Site Manager -> Global Content and upload your logo, icon and update the addresses.
Setting Up Google Maps
Google API key, and other migration data NOT is required. BUT, prior to the developer starting the project, these API keys and global content values are sourced & provided by the project manager to the developer. If the Google Maps API Key is not set up during Insites Website Template installation, login to your IIA Dashboard -> Integrations -> Google Maps and add a Google Maps API Key.
Have a suggestion for this page?
Send your suggestions using this form.