Q: How to solve “Directory path not existing…” message during deployment?
insites init command. This will install development dependencies such as marketplace-kit.
Q: How to solve permission error during installation of Insites CLI?
Install cli via:
$ sudo npm install --unsafe-perm -g insites
Q: How to update version of Insites CLI?
Open terminal then type
$ npm i -g insites@latest
Q: How to setup SSH connectinons to codecommit repository?
Refer here for:
Q: How to solve webpack bundling issue when running insites build?
- You should have an existing JS file in
- You should have webpack.config.js in your app directory. If not, please run
$ insites setup-local
- After doing step 1 and 2, try running command again:
$ insites build
Q: How to deploy your existing project if git is not initialised?
Refer here: Deployment solution
Q: How conflict resolution works in CLI?
Scenario: Two Devs working on the same project
- Dev 1 made some changes and pushed to repository
- Dev 2 made some changes and ran insites deploy
- Dev 2 encountered an error because there is a conflict from the pulled changes (dev1)
To fix the conflict:
- Dev 2 must open the file that has conflict (home.html.liquid)
VS Code will place a letter “C” beside the file if it has conflicts
- Choose which change you want to update
VS Code has a feature for this: