What is the Insites Design System?
The Insites Design System is a collection of reusable components, guided by clear standards used to assemble together and build any number of applications.
What are the benefits of a Design System?
- Provides a single source for building User Interfaces (UI) – developers recognise the UI, even when the requirements are different for different clients.
- Saves you time and money in the long term – by streamlining the process of initialising an website or application.
- Increases the consistency – helps users feel comfortable using the system.
- Decreases time spent on maintaining the code base – enables us to support the application for a lower cost than if it was not based on a design system.
- Focuses teams on experience and implementation – more time can be spent developing a positive user and customer experience, adopting widespread implementation.
Have a suggestion for this page?
Send your suggestions using this form.